An elegant, spacious and cozy Accommodation
Step back in time in an authentic Languedoc village home
Casa Lavineira is an elegant and comfortable vacation home for up to four people. Originally built around 1820 and used as a fruit and vegetable shop, this recently renovated and tastefully decorated house is the ideal base for couples, a small family or friends.
It has views overlooking the tiny quiet street and is located just a few steps to the restaurant, café, bakery, grocery store or pharmacy. If you’re looking for a vacation home in France, we can promise you a most relaxing and enjoyable stay!
The house is about 1180 square feet in size, with original stone walls and wooden beams, decorated with environmentally friendly clay, and high quality fabrics and furnishings.
- Dining room which seats four.
- Open-plan kitchen with peninsula which seats two, washer/dryer combo, microwave, oven and electric range, fridge, electric kettle, coffee machine.
- Travertine floor.
- Original traditional French wood and plaster ceiling throughout.
- Bedroom 1 with full size thick and plush bed and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 with full size thick and plush bed and wardrobe.
- Three piece bathroom, with travertine walk-in Italian shower, red marble sink and stone walls.
- Vestibule with original clay tiles.
- Large living room with couch, two armchairs, digital TV with international channels, desk, computer and printer, DVD player, CD player and radio.
- Bonus room with wet bar, table and four chairs.
- Hardwood floors.
- Minimum stay applicable (2 nights).
- Linens & towels provided.
- High speed WiFi internet.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Not handicap accessible.
- Not suitable for people with mobility issues or children under 10 years old.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- Local restaurants' list.
- Local farmers markets' list.
- Grocery stores and gas stations' list.